Stress Free Care
Dentist Foothill Ranch
With general anesthesia, you will be unconscious and unable to respond during dental procedures. In this unconscious state, you will not feel any pain and there is a complete absence of any anxiety or fear, which is why many patients ask about using general anesthesia. The effects typically wear off after a few hours, but it is required that you arrange for a ride home.
Your safety is our top priority. At your appointment, be sure to tell us:
- Any prescription medications or over-the-counter medications you are taking
- Any herbal or nutritional supplements you are using
- Any allergies you have, particularly medication reactions
- Any health conditions you have
- Any questions or concerns you may have about your treatment or about sedation dentistry
For more information about using sedation dentistry with your next treatment, contact Foothill Family Dental.